Monday, January 25, 2010

Hedgehog pining...


My friend Melissa poses with my new friend, Spike.
It was another friend's obsession with hedgehogs that inspired me to find related craft instructions, which I found here. I didn't actually follow the instructions to this tutorial, but created the stuffie through eye-balled trial-and-error and realized making little felt stuffies is a lot easier than I thought. Hence: more felt stuffies are sure to come!
From Wikipedia: "When under extreme stress or during sickness, a hedgehog can also lose spines." Awwwwww......

1 comment:

stina said...

mike is also totally obsessed with hedgehogs lately and keeps trying to convince me we need one as a pet rolling around our apartment. he is enamored with the fact that one must work hard to gain a hedgehog's trust.